Corporate, Individual, & Foundation Donors
Our corporate partners play a critical role at City Year South Africa by supporting us with their time, expertise and resources.
Corporate & Foundation Donors:
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
Lead International Corporate Sponsor
- Afrika Tikkun
- Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation
- Mussafer Family Foundation
- Nedbank Private Wealth
- SG Menell Charitable Trust
- The Zients Family Foundation
- Holly and Rich Bonomo
- Michael Brown and Charlotte Mao
- Carmen Family
- AnnMaura Connolly and Bill Bonk
- Scott Eisner
- Jennifer Eplett Reilly and Sean Reilly
- Sarah and Gabriel Gomez
- Paul Marchand
- Rick Menell Family
- Katie Pakenham (City Year Boston Alumna ’93)
- Lisbeth Shepherd and Kevin Delaney
- Anonymous Family Donors
Donors for 2019/2020 financial years.
Ways to partner with us:
Team & programme sponsorships
Team and programme sponsorships are premier opportunities for companies to engage with City Year South Africa’s work in the community. Your company would support the work of City Year South Africa service leaders in schools as they make a difference in the lives of learners they serve, while also acquiring valuable experience that help prepare them to enter the workforce.
Engage employees to build corporate culture and drive impact through a service day. We create meaningful service days that will align with your company’s business and social goals and provide opportunities for employees to make a difference in their communities—an important part of maintaining an engaged and motivated workforce.