In order to join City Year South Africa, you must:
- Be between 18 and 25 years old
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Have completed matric by the start of the programme (Post matric qualification will be an added advantage)
- Be able to communicate clearly in English (verbally and in writing)
- Have no criminal record
- Have at least 3 month’s experience in Youth and Child Care Work/Community Development
And most importantly you should have a demonstrable desire to want to make a difference in the lives of South African children and communities!
Do you meet all these requirements?